Teakwood, Moss, Leather and Spruce.
Our room and linen spray is the perfection option when you want to quickly fill your space with your favorite scent.
In this year of our LGBTQ+ history, the took place on Feb. 11, 1967 in the Silver Lake neighborhood of Los Angeles. For the first time in our history, protesters organized to bring attention to the New Year's Eve Police raid just a month earlier, where officers beat patrons and arrested 14 people, who were charged with lewd conduct for same-sex kissing at the strike of Midnight.
- Volume: 4 ounces
- Glass container can be reused and are available in black or white and each includes a protective cap
- Hand crafted in our Los Angeles studio
- Highest quality essential and fragrance oils
- Every luxurious ingredient is free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates
- No animal testing, using the highest quality ingredients
- Approximately 800 sprays
Glass Bottle: 1.9" W x 5.7" H
#OurHistoryCollection is a project designed to give back. Each room/linen spray in the line represents an important year in LGBTQ+ History. As with all Baxter Manor products, this collection is created with the best ingredients we could find. Plus we are doing something a bit different, more labor intensive (a labor of love)... each bottle is individually produced - one-at-a-time. This is to ensure the very best quality. We continue to use fragrances that are phthalate free, which produce a spray that smells amazing and in a size that lasts a really long time.